header

Friday 13 January 2012

Coming Soon, and THANKYOU!

I'm loving all your feedback and requests, thank you, I am SO pleased your all my blog, I cannot believe since i started blogging, over 1000 of you have taken the time out to look at it!

Got some really exciting things coming up for you all over the next few weeks.....

  • Power Plate 3 Weeks Trial Result
  • Super Cute Sweet Treats
  • Soap & Glory Cosmetics
  • Semi Permanent Make Up!
  • Microdermabrasion Facial
  • Minx Toes
  • Teeth Whitening 2 Week Trial Results!
  • My Make Up Bag Essentials Week 2
I am also planning a giveaway very soon, when i get to 200 followers on Twitter....so come find me if you haven't already & RT!!

If any of you would like me to review anything else, please let me know!

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png