header

Monday 2 January 2012

Finally...make up you can wear to bed!

Wow! I'm so excited to share this with you....

Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment RRP £45



At long last, make up for bed!

This genius little pot blurs imperfections and fine lines, as well as blemishes and red spots. You'll no longer have to worry about opening the door to the postman as you'll wake up literally 'glowing'

The lid is the application brush you literally shake the container when it's closed unscrew the lid and you have the powder on the bristles ready to apply...



Use the tap & buff method to apply, and it advises on the box to do this 2~3 times, although I only go over my face once and it gives me enough coverage.

I've been using it for a month now and can see a massive improvement in my pores. I am in love with this product, I'm a huge BE fan anyway, and the fact I can now go to sleep in their make up just makes me so happy lol. Seriously tho, this stuff is brilliant! It promotes faster cell production and turnaround, as well as refining pores. It's made up of their famous 'active soil' complex, and in their own words 'so pure you can sleep in it'

Available in 4 colours, although I went with medium as its the shade of their foundation I use everyday. Grab yours here:

http://bareminerals.co.uk/Pure-Transformation-Night-Treatment---Clear/mastertransnight,default,pd.html?start=2&cgid=BM

CF xx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png