header

Thursday 12 January 2012

Lauren's Way Glam Tan

Ok so I've just applied my glam tan and wanted you to see it on the skin while developing...

After Application
The great thing about this tan is that when you wash it off in the morning, your left with such a natural and lovely colour.

I'll take a pic in the morning to show you the result!

Have you ever tried Lauren's Way, if not I'd highly recommend, it's simply the best tan on the market & believe me I've tried them all!

CF xx



UPDATE.....

After

As promised a picture showing my tan line this morning after washing my Glam Tan off, natural, yet still dark tan, with a touch of bronzer in it. If like me your a tan a holic this is the tan for you!

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png