header

Saturday 7 January 2012

OPI Nail Envy & Avoplex Cuticle Oil

I'm a huge OPI fan, their products are simply amazing. Salon results at an affordable cost.

These little beauties are definitely no exception!

I've worn acrylic nails on and off for 10 years, and we are all guilty of ripping them off with our teeth (naughty,naughty) however there actually is a solution and I'm going to share my nail saviours with you all.

So first off is the OPI Nail Envy, it is pricey, BUT it's worth the money, as is actually works!



You'll find it in your local Boots or online, and it usually retails at around £18 a bottle, it works by applying 2 coats on day 1, then a coat every day after that until you've repeated the process for a whole 7 days. Then you remove the nail envy and start again. It is designed as a treatment, however it acts as a great topcoat over your fave polish.There are different formula's available, so depending on your nail health you can pick the one that's best for you.

I have used this to grow my nails to a pretty long length before, but then Christmas came along & I gave in & had acrylics put on my lovely long nails....and just like before they're ruined :( not as badly damaged but they're in need of some serious TLC!



OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil, is a little tube of genius! Its won beauty awards its that good!
It works by feeding your new nail whilst it's growing out and providing cuticles with all the moisture and loveliness they need to look fab. Perfect to pop in your hand bag and take anywhere, you'll need to apply it twice a day if you can by simply squeezing the tube until the product dispenses into the built in brush, dab along all your cuticles and then rub it in. Retailing at around £9, you shouldn't be without it!

Over the next 3 months I'm going to keep you updated on my nail growth using just these 2 products.

So embarrassingly here are my nails now....




And I will post up again in a months time to show you the progress so far.

I also have a friend testing these products too, so her review will also be coming up very soon!

CF xxxx


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png