header

Sunday 5 February 2012

Kandee Shoes!


To own a pair of Kandee Heels has been a distant dream, but I was lucky enough to get my hands on a pair from Mr Kandee himself, at a fraction of the £229 price tag.....£40 to be exact!

These 'Diamonds' Heels, really are amazing!

Diamonds are a girls best friend!

If you want to check out the amazing sweet as sugar Kandee shoes head over to: http://www.kandeeshoes.com/
and you need to follow them on Twitter @Kandeeshoes, they do giveaway's, flash sales & more!

Like all girly girls I am a huge shoe a holic! And my newest additions from Kandee are no exception!

I have been after these shoes for over a year, they sold out in minutes when they went on sale, as part of the S/S Collection for 2012.

Kandee is a London based company, and the amazing MAN behind it all is Josh Wayman, you can find him on Twitter @MrKandee or at the Kandee Fan Page @Kandeeshoes. 

In Kandees Words...
You know the saying ‘Like a kid in a sweet shop’ this couldn’t be more apt when it comes to the new label Kandee Shoes, which launched in May. 
Creator Josh Wayman has drawn on the sights and smells he vividly remembers as a child in a sweet shop and created a collection of shoes that reflect this. Colours are supercharged with candy hues for a range of fabulous shoes which are eye-catching, wearable and above all beautifully made. From block heels to skyscraper platform heels or ankle boots, the collection is fun, bold, feminine and sexy.

Celebrities, press, consumers and designers alike are in a frenzy to satisfy their sweet tooth with Kandee. Designer Josh Wayman, the force behind the highly coveted shoes, has one foot ahead of the others in the industry... literally.

Wayman launched Kandee in 2010 with a mission to create footwear that is the ultimate eye-candy. Since its inception just one year ago, Kandee has garnered cult followings in London, Spain and Italy, and global fashion icons Victoria Beckham, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Eva Longoria and Cheryl Cole have all been spotted in Kandee. 

The brand also caught the attention of major fashion publications, with editorial coverage in Vogue, InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Grazia, OK!, Star, Look and Fabulous.

Kandee most recently debuted at London Fashion Week 2011.

I was so lucky to get my hands on these thanks to Josh having a sample sale via the Kandee Facebook page, limited styles in limited sizes, and there was only one pair in my size....the Diamonds! 

In a mad panic I couldn't get my details across to Josh fast enough...and what amazing service as just 2 days later I came home to a package that sure put a smile on my face..... 

My very own box of KANDEE!




The pictures really do not do my Kandees the justice they deserve, they are beautiful in real life! x
Diamonds
Created In Candyland!
The soles are pure glitter!

My foot Kandee!

Diamonds are my best friend! x

If you don't already own a pair, then they are a must!
With a new collection launching in March, have your cards poised & ready!

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png