header

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Avon Sleeptherapy

If like me you struggle to switch off at night, I might have found the drug free solution!

I have recently been testing out Avon's range of Sleeptherapy products.



I have been using the Goodnight Pillow Mist, which retails at £4.50 & Sleeptherapy Sleep Balm which retails at £3.00.

So easy to use, the pillow mist you simply spray 2-3 times on your pillow & allow it to dry, the fragrance is so soothing and really helps you relax and drift into a deep sleep.

The balm is lovely on the skin not oily or greasy at all & is perfect applied to your wrists, I like smelling it as im relaxing in bed.

I was worried the products would be lavender scented, although there is a slight whiff of lavender in both its not the main fragrance, so even if you cant stand the smell you will be just fine to use these!

Finally a little something to help us get extra beauty sleep!

Night ;)

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png