header

Thursday 29 March 2012

Crazy Angel Midnight Tan Duo



If you missed it on my other Crazy Angel post, don't forget to prep before you tan!

Here is a simple pre tan guide...
  • Exfoliate the night before your tan, concentrate on rough/dry areas of the body, such as your knees, elbows, wrists, hands, feet, neck and hairline.
  • On the day of your tan DO NOT apply any body products or make up and have a shower, washing only the bits that you need to!
  • Apply moisturiser to the dry/rough areas you exfoliated, as this helps the tanning product glide over the skin, and stops clinging in these areas.
  • Always use a tanning mitt to apply your product, it gives a much better finish and a flawless application.
  • Leave your tan on for as long as possible before showering, usually 8-12 hours gives an even better result.
  • When showering the next day your colour guide will wash off, do not be alarmed, you will be left with a golden glow!
  • After your post tan shower PAT your body dry, never rub as you risk ruining your tan.
  • Moisturise daily to prolong the life of your tan & exfoliate on day 4, and 7 to ensure an even fade & to prevent patches.

The Crazy Angel Midnight Tan Duo, consists of Halo Body Polish and Midnight Kiss Medium/Dark Tanning Lotion.

The Halo Polish is a gorgeous pre tan exfoliator and it smells the same as the tanning lotion, super fruity and yummy, and the colour is delicious!

So I started off with a generous dollop of this stuff...


It contains tiny exfoliating beads, that wont damage the skin, it will simply prep it ready for the tanning lotion.
The Crazy Angel Midnight Kiss lotion is a lovely consistency and gives the most beautiful golden olive tan, thanks to its 8% DHA!

 I am a tan addict so the darker the better for me, but without looking false is what I go for. I am usually a Lauren's Way fan, but I have to say I am seriously impressed by Crazy Angel Tan.

It melts into the skin effortlessly and leaves no streaks, I used the Crazy Angel Mitt to ensure even application.

After application, a beautiful colour!
I hate it when I apply a tan and the colour all washes down the plug hole the following morning, I can safely say this is not the case with Crazy Angel, it really gives you a gorgeous colour after the first shower.

I hope Crazy Angel fades well, if so I will definitely be buying this again, really good quality, great colour and fast delivery.

You can shop online HERE

Huge Thank you to Crazy Angel for my tanning kits, thoroughly enjoyed reviewing for you!

Have you tried Crazy Angel Tan?

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. We at www.SoTanned.co.uk love Crazy Angel and always keep the full range of products in stock, both for the home user and professional. I personally love the exfoliating Body Polish that you've used above; it does a great job and smells delicious. I always use this, whether or not I'm preparing for a tan. Diane x

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png