header

Sunday 29 April 2012

Lauren's Way Tan "Darker Than Dark"



As a loyal fan of Lauren's Way Tan I couldn't wait to get my hands on the brand new shade...Darker Thank Dark, promising to deliver the usual desired results in just ONE coat.  I normally use the Glam Tan which is said to be the darkest tan in her range, so I was really keen to try this out.


So here's my review... 

The new shade is only available in the mousse and lotion formula's, so I went for the mousse as I love how easily it melts into skin. 


I applied before bed and woke up looking like I'd been on a two week holiday, love the new shade and I'll definitely be repurchasing this one in the future. I would definitley say of the mousse, lotion, and glam tan this is thedarkest of them all.

Grab your very own 'Darker Than Dark' from: Lauren's Way Online Shop from £17.95.

Happy Tanning! 

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png