header

Monday 23 April 2012

Naked 97% Natural Products




I love products that are good for me & the environment, and knowing that what your using on your body is safe makes a good beauty product.

I have kindly been sent these products by Naked, and wow, what a treat!


You may have seen Naked products before, but maybe not knowing much about the brand has put you off buying them.

In their own words this really sums up what the Naked company are all about...

The the natural active extracts we add in are widely recognised as being the best at what they do eg. Cocoa Butter for moisturizing, Sunflower for sun damage protection, purest Rose oil for anti ageing.

But you may be asking why we don’t use parabens, SLS and  petrochemicals in our Naked products. After all they are in the vast majority of toiletries on most bathroom shelves, so can they really be that bad? For us, it’s all about choice - about preferring to reduce our toxic load and use as many friendly ingredients  as possible. 

Well, the remaining 3% is made up of things like the preservative system (stops the product going bad after opening ) plus things like emulsifying agents which are necessary to stop ingredients from separating ( we don’t like divorce ). However some of our products are actually 99.5% natural as they didn’t need as much help to behave.

The first product I tested was this Take Care Naked Body Wash - Orange Blossom RRP £3.99



This body wash is suitable for even the most sensitive of skins, packed with neroli oils its calming and soothing and would be perfect for anyone who suffers with dry or sensitive skin.
I applied mine using a shower puff and my goodness what a lovely bubbly lather it creates.

Its so refreshing it really woke me up this morning, and the added bonus of its parfum free formula just makes me love it even more!


The second product I tried out was this Spoil Me Naked Coco De Mer Bath Foam RRP £3.99

I am in love with this stuff, smells like a coconutty yummy creamy mountain of bubbles, and made me not want to get out of my bath! Featuring Naked's signature Coco de Mer fragrance its so girly and perfect for a pamper session, teamed up with your fave glass of wine.

It left my skin silky smooth, and the fragrance lingered on my skin which I really love.
Full of natural and skin kind ingredients, whats not to love!
You can find Naked products in Boots, or check out their website HERE
Tweet: @nakedbodycare
Facebook: HERE

Have you tried any Naked products?
CF xxx
*Huge thank you to Olivia for my products*

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png