header

Saturday 28 April 2012

RapidLash Lash Serum


RapidLash was the 1st lash growth serum to hit the UK market, and at the time of launch the waiting list went into the thousands for this little tube of lash growing goodness.

Multi award winning & featured heavily in the media, I was keen to see what all the fuss was about....

RapidLash were kind enough to send me some of the miracle serum, and as I am constantly on the quest for long lashes I couldn't wait to get going!

This is what RapidLash UK have to say about their serum...

"This incredible formula is designed to enhance the appearance of lashes and brows. Rapid Lash uses polypeptides to improve the length, thickness and volume of the hair while protecting against breakage. 
Moisturizing agents enhance shine and suppleness by locking in hydration, leaving lashes and brows elastic and durable. 
Proteins and vitamins fortify the hair to encourage the appearance of growth while adding strength and shine. 
Rapid Lash is free of prostaglandins and parabens, and is suitable for contact lens wearers" 

The serum is packaged really nicely and would fit perfectly in your make up bag, attached to the screw top is a thin brush with a precision tip brush, super soft and really gets the product exactly where it needs to go. 

So that you can see my results here are my natural lashes before using the serum, both with and without mascara on....


This is so easy to use, minimal effort really it takes like 10 seconds every evening simply pop it along your lash line, where you'd apply a liquid liner. 

My lashes after 4 weeks of use....


My lashes after 8 weeks use, this is the recommended time by RapidLash, and i think you'll agree they are so much thicker and darker, and really long! I have had a lot of compliments asking if I have lash extensions.

This picture shows my lashes before using RapidLash on the top left hand picture, then top right picture is after just 4 weeks use, and the bottom pictures show my new longer lashes, which are huge and I love them!

I love this stuff, and I wont ever be without it! 

Here are some more shots of my new lashes: 







I would personally like to say a huge thank you to RapidLash, not only for my serum, but also for my new lashes! 

You can purchase RapidLash from the official website: http://www.rapidlash.co.uk/index.php
or from a local Boots store or via Boots.com HERE, for just £41.00.

Don't forget to add them on Facebook: RapidLash UK
Tweet them: @RapidLashUK

Have you had good results using RapidLash? What do you think of my new improved lashes? 

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Rapid Lash is not free of prostaglandins

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png