header

Monday 23 April 2012

Tangle Teezer



A Tangle Teezer hair brush will break the cycle of broken hair and give tangled hair the brush off. A revolution in detangling hair, it has the ability to flex and not pull upon contact with tangles, gently and effortlessly delivering smooth and shiny hair in an instant. The result?
Hair perfection.

I wanted to share this amazing Tangle Teezer Brush with you.

As you know I recently had my hair extensions put in (20 inches long) and the thought of having to comb through it with risk of damaging my new locks really bothered me. 



You may remember seeing this clever little invention on Dragons Den, unfortunately they didn't buy into the idea, however I bet they are sorry now, as Tangle Teezer is being used everywhere in salons worldwide! 

The Tangle Teezer makes brushing through hair, wet or dry a breeze, it's clever design and mixture of small and large bristles help tame your tresses with minimal effort!




It leaves your hair silky, soft, shiny and really manageable, and you wont need to apply so much conditioner to your hair, if you blow dry using your Tangle Teezer you'll see a huge difference. 

Available in many designs and colours I'm sure you'll find one that you love....
See the range in Boots, Check out the website: HERE, Add them on Facebook: HERE 
Or Tweet: @tangleteezer

My Pink Tangle Teezer has an RRP of £10.99

Have you tried a Tangle Teezer? 

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png