header

Sunday 6 May 2012

Christian Eyebrow



Christian Eyebrows are a revolutionary new system that allows you to create perfect brows in seconds! 

With perfectly groomed brows the hottest trend of this season there really is no excuse with the Christian Eyebrow system as it does all the hard work for you.

Your eyebrows frame your face, and make a huge difference to your eyes, they can take years off you & really make your eyes pop.

It is equally important to pay attention not just to your eyes but to your eyebrow shape as well. 

 Well-groomed and well-defined brows are essential to good looks.
Whatever shape you have curved or angled, eyebrows are known for their ability to either soften or harden certain facial features. 

For some, creating perfectly shaped brows can be difficult and time-consuming. 

 In our modern world, where time is very essential, makes it all more difficult to have finely shaped brows, but the Christian system makes it easy.

The palette is amazing quality and gives the product a real luxury feel,whilst being small enough to fit into your make up bag! 

 

You'll need to find a salon offering Christian Eyebrows to have your initial treatment, in my case I went to Cream Hair & Beauty in Plymouth, who I featured in a recent post which you can read here
I had HD Brows a while ago but costing £25 a time I wanted to give Christian Eyebrows a go, my Christian Brow treatment cost £15 & you can buy the pallet you'll need to create your brows at home for £30, but believe me it's an investment as it will last you ages!

I had HD Brows a while ago but costing £25 a time I wanted to give Christian Eyebrows a go.

My treatment consisted of five steps...

Stencilling
Tinting
Waxing
Tweezing
Threading
Here are my brows prior to treatment...
One brow done & one not, at this stage either the Thick, Thin or Natural shape Christian stencil will be use to shape your brows and then they will be tinted, waxed etc in this shape, so you can recreate them with ease after your treatment.

And here are my brows immediately after my treatment...

And this morning I used my Christian Eyebrow Palette to re do them, just so you can see how easy it is...


I will get round to doing a tutorial for you all so you can see how easy the stencils are to use.

Huge thanks to the lovely Sarah for fixing my brows, what do you all think of them?

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png