header

Friday 11 May 2012

Fade Out


Fade Out skincare is revolutionary range of products at an affordable price, yet really delivers results.

Clinically proven to even out skin tone in just 4 weeks!

I was kindly sent a tub of the Fade Out Original Formula Face Cream and one of my friends very kindly offered to trial it as she was keen to improve her freckles, and Fade Out promises to help with a long list of skin concerns I was very impressed after the 4 week trial to read her results.

I interviewed Kirsty after her 4 week trial and here is what she had to say...

I first started using FADE OUT 4 weeks ago now, I used it once a day every day after I'd showered. The cream is very thick & applies evenly to the skin, the cream has a very distinctive smell & almost tastes minty if you happen to get it on your lips.

What do you think of the products consistency, and do you think it absorbed into the skin nicely?
The cream absorbed incredibly well into the skin leaving it feeling refreshed & invigorated!

Do you feel your complexion appears refreshed and brighter?
After only 2 weeks I could notice a clear difference in my complexion, it appeared brighter & most of all softer to touch.

The cream promises to 'Fade Out' problem areas effectively within 4 weeks, which of these problem skin issues were you looking to improve & did you notice an improvement in the 4 weeks of use?
I have very fair skin tone & a large amount of freckles across my nose especially. The cream definitely does what it says on the tin as  it has reduced the visibility of my freckles considerably.

The cream you trialed retails at £7.99, do you think it's worth the money, and would you repurchase? 
I would definitely purchase this product at an excellent price of £7.99 & I would be interested to see the results of someone with different skin problems!

The top 2 pictures show Kirsty's skin before the trial & the bottom pictures show the after results, I am sure you'll agree there is a huge improvement! 


You can find the Fade Out range at Boots, Superdrug, Savers & Pharmacies nationwide, products range from just £7.99-£8.99. 

I would like to say a huge thank you to Kirsty for taking the time to review this product, and also to Cassie for the sample. 

Have you tried Fade Out products? 

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I love the Fade Out Creams too. I have been using them for a long time. They are difficult to find in the USA, but there is one USA company that sells and ships them to you in no time. They are LoveThatSkin.com. Best of luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png