header

Monday 28 May 2012

Maybelline Colour Sensational Popsticks


Brand new from Maybelline are these Popsticks.....

"Transclucent Popstick Tint From Our High-Clarity, Liquid Pigments.

Slicker Shine From Our Crystal Clear Stick.

In 5 Mouthwatering Shades"

I wanted to post about them for you as I always seem to have good things to say about things I review, for me these are a total waste of money!

Despite the heavily pigmented sticks each shade is nothing but a nice smelling lip gloss, and they all come out clear on the lips! 

Despite Maybelline hyping them up I am sorry to say that these are very disappointing, they smell good, look good and come beautifully packaged but they just don't do the job, and priced at a whopping £7+ each, for a glorified lip gloss basically,  its just a waste of your pennies.

Let me know if you have tried any of the Popsticks, I would love to know what you think!

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png