header

Sunday 10 June 2012

Make Believe 'Enhance' Cosmetics


Last month I reviewed the amazing self tan products on offer from Make Believe, with the simple to use zoning system even the most in experienced tanner would be able to master it using these fab products! 
If you didn't see my previous post catch up on it here

The lovely people at Make Believe do not just stop at self tanning products, oh no, they have a range of cosmetics to compliment your new golden, sunkissed colour.

So may of you ask me about matching products to your skin tone when you have a tan, and the Enhance Range from Make Believe Beauty takes all the guess work out of this dilemma. 

At long last something we have all been waiting for... The only 5 products you'll ever need to enhance your tan, weather its real of faux!


I have reviewed 4 of the 5 products on offer, hope you like them...


Make Believe Illuminating Concealer RRP £15.00 is an amazing concealer that hides dark circles, blemishes and adds highlights to your face, whilst blending in perfectly with your golden colour. 
Its a lovely light creamy texture & melts into the skin with ease. 

The built in brush applicator allows you to apply it just where you need it and for a luminating concealer this little baby could certainly give some of the bigger brands out there a run for their money!


I have used it on my left eye in this picture just so you can see how good the coverage is...

The Make Believe Luminize Skin Highlighter RRP £7 is a gorgeous creamy highlighter that gives a gorgeous glow to the skin, and even when I'm not tanned I will be using this as part of my daily make up routine, I love this stuff!

The Make Believe Luminize Skin Highlighter RRP £7.50 is a gorgeous creamy highlighter that gives a gorgeous glow to the skin, and even when I'm not tanned I will be using this as part of my daily make up routine, I love this stuff! 


 I have swept the Luminize Skin Highlighter across my whole eyelid to give a hint of colour, it really highlights the brow bones and looks fab!


 It's really hard to capture the shimmering goodness of this creamy highlighter, but I promise you, 
you'll love it!You can sweep it down the front of your shins to slim legs, and even popping it on the apples of your cheeks and down the centre of your nose gives a great effect.

Make Believe Sunbeam Bronzing Powder RRP £15.00 is the perfect way to Enhance your tan, and the little compact and mirror, not to mention the brush in this kit makes it feel so luxurious & its handbag friendly!

On my cheeks here I have swept the Sunbeam Bronzer across the apples of my cheeks & then dabbed in the Luminze Highlighter cream over the top. 
Make Believe Shimmer Lip Gloss RRP £10 is the only gloss you'll need when your rocking the golden goddess look, and the best part is that it can be worn alone or over your fave lippie.


It smells so sweet & delicious and has a beautiful rainbow of glitter through it, it's hard to capture them on the camera hence the picture being blurry.



This gloss provides the perfect colour to your lips without looking to over the top, and leaves your lips feeling non sticky and really moisturised. 

Here are some shots showing the full face using all the products...





No more having to mess around taking loads of products on your summer holiday, this range is all you need taking the guess work out of having to find the perfect make up to wear when your looking golden and gorgeous. You can even use this collection on a night out if you have applied tan as it will go with your skin beautifully. 
Of course if you use any of the pieces as part of your daily make up routine then you can use them as you normally would. 

I am so impressed by the range, I love all of the items, my fave would have to be the highlighter as it has so many uses. 

Shop the Enhance Make Up Range now on the Make Believe Website
you can also find some products via Boots.com
Join the Facebook Page
Tweet the lovely people at Make Believe @makebelieve_tan

Have you tried any of the Make Believe Products? 

CF xxx

**Huge thank you to the lovely Alison for all my samples**

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png