header

Friday 31 August 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure

 
Afternoon my lovelies! 

I recently reviewed* the imPRESS Press On Manicure by Broadway.

imPRESS Nails: Rock It, Totally Busted & Shout.
A revolutionary new way to apply nail polish, in minutes, available in 36 different designs too you wont be stuck for the perfect shade to match your outfit or for that special occasion. 

Nicole Scherzinger is the ambassador for imPRESS & she surely knows a good mani when she sees one right?! 


The design of the imPRESS manicure is so clever, its design is made to look like a polish bottle, and it has a twist on cap so you can keep them in your handbag without loosing them.




The nails come in 12 sizes in each pack, so they will fit all nails, and the no mess, press on application makes them so easy to apply. 
 

Prep is so simple, just use the enclosed wipe and wipe your nails down, this simply cleans any dirt and grime off the nail plate ready for the nails to be applied.

Then you simply need to select the right size nails for your hands and lay them out in front of you ready for application.

 

When you are ready to apply simply peel off the clear backing paper to expose the sticky tab on the nail, being careful not to touch the sticker hold the nail up close to your cuticle and apply pressure for 10 seconds to ensure a good hold.

Repeat for all your nails...and voila!

 


 
 

Salon looking, instantly dry manicure, in under 10 minutes!

Personally I didn't get on well with the press on nails, but that doesn't mean to say that I think they are not worth the money. I would use them in an emergency say for a wedding or an event if I didn't have time to do my nails before hand. I found that they caught on my hair if ran my fingers through my hair, and they lifted off really easily, but I know people who have got on really well with them.

Check out the Broadway YouTube Channel Here
Join them on Facebook by clicking here
and Tweet them @bwaynails

You can pick up your own imPRESS manicures in Boots for just £8.99, and the range of styles is fantastic!

I have 2 sets to give away, simply comment below to enter.

Have you tried imPRESS Nails? Let me know what you  think!

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Been wanting to try these for a while, and they're on special price at the moment in Asda, although slightly hesitant after reading your review not sure if I should just stick with glue. xx

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png