header

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy 2013!

So the start of another year brings exciting new prospects and also a time to reflect on the last 12 months.

I learnt so much last year, and I am putting it all into practise this year.
2012 was on the whole a rubbish year for me, I had my first operation in Feb having my tonsills out was a scary and very painful experience, and the starting point of my long term relationship breakdown as this was the turning point in my old life which made me speak out about the fact I wasnt happy & make a change.


Then when things finally came to an end in July I had no option but to walk away from my home, and my beautiful Kuma Bear.


Such hard times when I was going through it, but my god what a liberating experience, I am stronger than ever now.

It's so easy to say you'll learn from your mistakes and not make them again, and on refection I wasn't the best person I could have been last year, but I am only human and we all make mistakes. I am however starting this year a fresh and making sure that all my lessons learnt are firmly in place.

For me 2012 was a life changing year, but with a very positive message, I have learnt to trust my instincts, I learnt that I am worth something & that I deserve to be truly happy. I learnt what it feels like to have my world ripped out from under my feet, I felt so lost and alone, but I am firmly back on track again now.
I lost contact with my best friend of 6/7 years, but I have gained a new best friend who is loyal and true to me, so I couldn't be more thankful.

I had my tattoo removed, which marked the end of the old me...


 I learnt that lies make things appear pretty but that it's far better to be honest and truthful, so I will be nothing but honest and open moving forward.

And in the last couple of months I learnt to love again and be loved.

I also achieved massive progress in my weight loss this year...
with just 18lbs left to loose I will be at goal weight by this time next year, I have learnt to be more comfy in my own skin and not so critical all the time, although this is a work in progress and due to men knocking my confidence over the years I am hopeful this will now get better.

No matter what I know that I AM a good person, and despite the jealous and nasty people who always try and drag me down I will not let them get to me this year.

I am me, and I am not sorry for that, I would do anything for anyone.
Those of you who have stood by me through this past 12 months have just proved what amazing friends you all are & it's safe to say that I wouldn't have come this far is it wasn't for all your support.

People I hold close to my heart....
My rock... Miss Potter!
Meg, She took me in and gave me a fresh start!
Me & The Wife

I have a few other close friends who have also played a huge part in fixing me up and bringing me back to life, so thank you to Sean, Sharon, and Lee, not to mention my cyber buddies via twitter and facebook, you have all played a part and I appreciate all your messages of support, you've all been amazing.

And in a total unexpected end to 2012, I got the best gift, without even asking for him...

Dan, thank you for putting a smile on my face and for making me laugh all the time, most of all for accepting me for who I am, and not trying to change a single thing, I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us.

Bring it on 2013, I am so ready!

Happy New Year to you all, I hope it brings you all the luck and love you wish for :)

CF xxx

p.s.. did you make any resolutions? If so what are they? xx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png