header

Sunday 6 January 2013

MAC Cremesheen Glass

Afternoon my lovelies :)

I've had a very chilled Sunday, except for a trip into town with the Mr.

My what seems to be becoming a monthly treat at the MAC counter (how lucky am I) today he treated me to another new gloss, I go through this stuff like there's no tomorrow, and its so nice to use.

I went for a Cremesheen Glass today... The shade is 'Double Happiness' a stunning pinky/nude tone with a hint of sparkle, goes with anything kinda shade.



The Cremesheen glosses are...

A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M∙A∙C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Use as a top layer to lipstick or on its own.

They retail at £17.00, and I know that's a lot for a lipgloss but dahlings, it is MAC! And you get what you pay for.

What do you think?

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png