header

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Real Techniques Brushes


All you make up lovers will know how important a good brush is, application of your make up is key to creating a flawless finish, and to me the one area you can never skimp on is the brushes you apply your face with, everyday!

I discovered Real Techniques brushes a few months ago, I have been picking one a month up to build up my collection. I started off with the foundation brush, which I was not at all disappointed with and for £9.99 it was worth every penny.

The brushes in the Real Techniques range are all colour coded and each colour corresponds to a key step of makeup application, Orange for Face, Purple for Eyes & Pink for Finishing/Setting.

These brushes can be washed (I have a post upcoming on this) and dried and they look brand new, to me a good quality brush is one you can re use time and time again and it still gives perfect results every time.

All the brushes are made with ultra-plush, synthetic taklon bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free.

The most recent additions to my collection are the....


Eyeshadow Shading Brush £6.99
This brush is a wonderful all rounder for all your eyeshadow/brow make up and gives you ease of application and great control as well as easy blending.


The details on each brush is really cute & they'll look fab on display on your dresser. 


Lash & Grooming Brush £6.99

This lash & brow groomer is a 2-in-1 brush and comb to separate and define your lashes and tame your brows.


Check out the full range of Real Techniques Brushes at Boots.com

Which brushes do you use to apply your face?

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png