header

Thursday 21 February 2013

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Masacara


You'll have no doubt seen the adverts on TV for this mascara, and as a girl on a mission for long lashes I had to try this stuff. 

Love the packaging on these Maybelline Mascara's always bright and funky.


 The huge brush scared me a little when I got it out the packet, but I am sure you'll agree when its on the lashes its clump free and looks good, I am really pleased with how it enhances the lashes, and this is just one coat, so you girlies who like lashings of mascara on your lashes will get amaze results from a few coats.

I have been testing mine out on a typical work day and I must say it holds up pretty well, no smudging or flaking, so it really is worth investing if you need a new mascara. 

It promises to deliver up to 8x more volume, and personally I dont go much on the volume factor of this mascara but it does give a really nice effect, and I would say its a perfect day time mascara.


Currently on offer in Superdrug, buy one get the 2nd half price.

Have you tried this new mascara? If so what do you think?

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png