header

Thursday 21 February 2013

Nivea Express Hydration Primer

I remember seeing Nivea in my Nan's bathroom as a young girl, and never really given it much of a thought, a brand thats been around as long as I can remember, people do swear by Nivea but I have always passed it by. Recently though they have launched a product that has taken the beauty world by storm, it's everywhere!
 If you still are none the wiser (where the heck have you been?!) let me introduce you to the
 Nivea Express Hydration Primer....


One thing I would like to point out...don't be fooled by the size of the box, the product is just 50ml in size, but at just £4.99 its a total barg. 

I am a usually a Benefit Porefessional gal, but at almost £25 for just 30ml of the product this stuff really is a steal at under £5, this is a must have for beauty on a budget. 

Available in 2 varieties 
'Normal & Combination Skin' and 'Dry & Sensitive Skin', there will be something to suit your skin type, I picked up the normal/combo skin version as I do tend to get a little oily during the day. 


Foil sealed so you know it's totally fresh and clean until you open it, being a little obsessive about germs I love that its so securely sealed. The screw top means you wont have any spillages on the move either. 

I know some of you don't like scented products,and this stuff does have a fruity smell to it, reminds me of melon, and I love the feeling of it on my face. 
It's texture is really thick & creamy, and as it states on the box it's 'effective hydrators' mean that the primer literally melts into your skin in seconds. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and minimises pores, giving you the perfect base for make up. 


A little goes a long way this amount covered my whole face, and neck, I will update you all as to how long this lasts as I will be using it everyday. I have been testing this out on a typical day at work, so applying it at 6.30am and removing at around 7pm, so it lasts a good 12 hours, it even makes your eyeshadow stay put as I dabbed a little on my lids too.Really grips on to your foundation and stops it slipping during the day, I do have a tendency to be a little oily and found while wearing this I don't need to top up on powder during the day.


This little pot of primer goodness is currently on offer in Superdrug for just £3.99, so go stock up, I promise you wont regret it.

Seems good old Nivea really pulled it out the bag with this stuff, It's going to be a firm fave in my beauty regime.

Stay gorgeous dolls!

Love

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png