header

Monday 25 March 2013

Gucci Guilty Black

I love perfume, anyone who knows me knows that & I love to smell nice. I go through fragrance at a pretty impressive rate and although I have one or two scents I will always stay loyal too I love trying out new fragrances.

Gucci Guilty* is the newest smell to join my collection. I loved the first Guilty fragrance and this is no different. I would say this is more of an evening fragrance, yet it's full of fruity goodness, with top notes of pink pepper & red fruits, it gives this fragrance a kind of oriental feel to me. Its light yet long lasting and the packaging is super cute. 

The box it's self I have to say makes the perfume look quite cheap, but don't let this put you off.


Retailing at around £40 for 30ml it is quite pricey, but it does have staying power so to me that makes it a good buy. 

Have you smelt Gucci Guilty Black yet? Or do you wear it? 

Let me know what you think :) 

xXx 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png