header

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Benefit Fake Up Concealer

I found this at the duty free Benefit stand whilst on my way to Tenerife so I have had a good few weeks use out of it, which puts me in a great position to review it for you.

 Fake Up is the newest concealer on offer from Benefit, I have been using Boiiing for the past year and find it good, but it does settle in the creases.

Fake Up has a unique design..... its the size of a lippie so it fits perfectly in your handbag or pocket and its so girly and pretty, I adore it!



 The hydrating ring around the outside is packed with apple seed extract and vitamin e, then the inner core is your concealer which hides dark circles, diffuses light and smoothes skin.

Personally I find applying this before foundation gives a more flawless look, but that is personal preference.

Fake Up is available in 3 shades 01 Fair, 02 Medium & 03 Deep, I use the medium shade and I think to be honest unless your really fair/porcelain skinned you will more than likely need the medium shade too.
Top pic shows my eyes with no concealer & the lower shows my eyes with Fake Up on.
I picked my Fake Up in duty free for £14, but you can get yours online at the Benefit website, or from Benefit counters nationwide for £18.50, it's a fab concealer and one I will keep going back to. 

Sadly there is no miracle cure for our flaws, but this will sure as hell help to cover them up! 

Here's to happy skin days. 

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png