header

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Products I Will Always Buy...The Hair & Body Post

As a beauty blogger I am very lucky to get to try out new products, some are good others not so good, but there are some staple products I will always go back to.

Why?
Because they are the ones that deliver results and do what they say, not to mention the products I feel are really worth the money.

I have to split this post down into 2 sections, this first one is hair & body, the next one will be make up, and that's going to be a big one! 

So here are the hair & body  products I will always buy.....


(from left) Lee Stafford Dehumidifier Spray is an amazing product, it saved my life on holiday and it's really good at adding shine to your locks while preventing pesky fly aways, you can pick it up for just £5.99 in Boots, oh and it smells divine :) normally around £7 per can but you'll find it on 3 for 2 so keep your eyes peeled, your hair needs this!! 

L'oreal Elnett Satin Straight Spray gives you straight hair for 3 days after a wash, it smells lush, makes hair tangle free and gives it a lovely shine. £3.99 and it lasts ages. 

TREsemme Freeze Hold Salon Finish Hairspray is the only hairspray I will use, I do like Elnett but I cant stand the smell and for me that has to be nice. £5.99 for a 500ml can is really good value for money and really does keep your do in place. 


I have always used Mitchum deodorant in the past but I picked up this Nivea Stress Protect as it was on offer in Superdrug, it has a really clean fresh, citrus smell and it really does what it says on the tin. I will be sticking with this little beauty, really impressed. 

Rimmel Sunshimmer has been around for years this water resistant formula prevents the danger of water streaks and your golden glow washing off while your on a big night out in the typical English weather! 
Priced at around £7, and I always trust in the medium matte shade, I always think the shimmer one looks way to false on the skin. 

Nivea shower gels, love them. Usually on offer for £1, and the range is fab. This one has to be my fave especially in my morning shower, its gorgeous. Orangey goodness and really wakes you up, it's yummy. 

What products cant you live without? 



 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png