header

Saturday 22 June 2013

Ted Baker Marr Bag & Tyro Purse


Being a true girly girl, I LOVE bags and cute purses, I mean which girl doesn't right?! 
Anyway for those of you who have followed me for a while will know I have a love for Ted Baker bags, and I have always wished to own one. 
 I don't know exactly what it is that draws me to them, but the bold colours, sophisticated designs and the bulldog print definitely all appeal to my inner girlie. 

Today's shopping trip was very productive, because I bagged myself some brand new arm candy, 
Ted Baker of course, and the current in store promo at House Of Fraser meant I got it cheap too! 

Take a look at my new goodies.....


My bag is the beautiful 'Marr' this bright pink handheld beauty is so barbie-esque and I love it! This was brand new for S/S 13 and I've been eyeing it up ever since, if pink isn't your colour then don't fret they do make it in other colours, it retails at £129 but I picked mine up for £80, barg! 
Such a steal and it certainly brightens up these dull and dreary days we are having. 

 
The details on this bag are really subtle, yet they make a statement, there is a detachable clutch and loads of compartments inside, a good bag has to have compartments for everything! This one has zip up pockets, a mobile pouch, and it's really roomy too. 

 I had to get a purse to go with my bag (it's a girl thing) and I was really pleased to pick up this little beauty this is the 'Tyro' purse by TB and it comes in a spectrum of beautiful hues too. 


The purse also has statement features, how cute are the crystal clasps on the coin section.... they have TB gently etched inside, setting the purse off beautifully. The girly scroll Ted Baker logo on the front is really pretty, yet so simple, and the lining...typical TB print, featuring the sweetest little bull dogs. 
All the Ted Baker purses have this quote printed on the note section.....
"The more you give, the more you get"


 
 The Tyro purse retails at £65, but i got it for just £45.50, again a total barg, to say I am happy is a total understatement! 

Check out the Marr Bag & Tyro Purse on the Ted Baker Website right now, they have a lot of nice things in the sale right now, so there's no better time to grab your own arm candy. 

Do you have a Ted Baker handbag or purse? 

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png