header

Friday 19 July 2013

MAC Tropical Taboo Collection & Swatches


I used to be a total slave to MAC but in recent times day to day I don't use all their products any more.

I do like a good collection though, always promising some best sellers and usually quite quirky and one off items, and although I don't find all of this collection appealing I am very happy to share my personal loves. 

I picked up three items from the new Tropical Taboo Collection


Mineralize Blush 'Simmer' £20
This pearl effect finish blends a deep rose into a beautiful nude shimmer, and it's so buildable, loving this for my day time blush at the moment and this look was created with just one sweep of my blush brush.

Mineralize Rich Lipstick 'Lady At Play' £20
 This high intensity and mineral packed stick of goodness really is my new fave lippy, it screams summer. This is another instant tooth whitener, so your pearly whites will look fab next to this gorgeous coral hue.



Mineralize Skinfinish 'Adored' £22
A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish.
This shade is a gorgeous peachy/coral shade blended into a muted nude.
Perfectly blendable ad makes adding highlights to cheeks, brows, anywhere on the body a piece of cake!


Have you added any of the new MAC collection to your make up bag?

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png