header

Monday 26 August 2013

Avon Mega Effects Mascara


If like me, a gal on the quest for long lashes, you always get excited at the promise of a lengthening, volumising mascara then you'll also be curious to see this revolutionary new panoramic brush from Avon. 

This really is something new, I've never seen anything like it before. You'll either look at the brush and think its scary or like me you'll be so keen to try it out. For me I really like it, I love how close you can get to the lash line, giving a real eyeliner effect without using eyeliner, it's fab! 

My mascara is is the shade 'darkest black' its also on sale in brown too. It's sweat and flake proof, and doesn't smudge, so it's great for office to evening, and your lashes really do hold up all day. The brush takes a little getting used to but once you have it'll feel weird going back to the traditional wand. 

The mascara is contained in a little pot that the brush sits into, It's a really neat design, and is really small considering! 
Lovely and dark I think the mascara is really good at defining and separating my lashes, if you have naturally curly lashes your on to a winner with this stuff! The 'wonderbrush' really grabs each lash with precision, leaving nothing undefined. Here you can see my before and after with my lashes closed, and the eyes open with the mascara applied to both eyes. 
The brush handle adjusts into 4 different positions making it really easy to comb through the lashes. 

The brush head is a real dupe of the old chanel mascara, you know the one, the brushes and the balls on the end of each spike, meaning maximum product load to your lashes, with a great combing effect to prevent clumps. 

My only criticism is that I think the brush handle could be longer, just because I think those people with larger hands and longer fingers may struggle to use this. 


Mega Effects will retail at £10, which I think is maybe a little expensive, 
but this is different and I'm sure your just dying to test it out! 

What do you think of this new design? Will you be buying it? 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png