header

Monday 5 August 2013

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon

Lip crayons really are everywhere at the moment, I can honestly say I have really taken a love to lip colour this past year, I never wore anything other than clear lipgloss before, and I have really branched out recently. 

Bourjois are the latest to add to the lip crayon craze, and they have launched a collection of 4 Colour Boost Lip Crayon's in summer ready shades, bright and bold, yet still a little glossy, and I do find the crayons a lot easier to apply than a full colour lippie. 

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon

I have been wearing 'On The Beach'* a coraly, pinky infused hue, and a personal fave colour of mine this year. 


I haven't tried the other shades in the range but if you love pinks and oranges then you need to check them out. The crayons are meant to have a 10 hour wear time, this is not true, don't get me wrong the colour has staying power but they would only last that long if you didn't do anything the whole time you were wearing them, also it states on the packaging that they will give you a 'bare lip feel' I cant say I agree with this statement I could tell it was on my lips and I don't really like how it feels when I'm wearing it, it's tacky, not really sticky like a gloss but not matte like a real lipstick. 

Pop into Boots and Superdrug now to check them out, they are priced at £7.99 each. 

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png