header

Monday 5 August 2013

Make A Statement.....

I haven't done much in the way of clothes shopping lately, due to the fact I'm loosing weight so there's not much point, and I am still trying to get used to being able to buying smaller more fitted clothes, it's quite a scary step to take from bigger baggier clothes, but I am enjoying learning to dress my new body shape and there are so many beautiful colourful pieces to be had on the high street I'm actually really excited! 

I rarely go into New Look but I had ten minutes to spare this weekend and thought I'd just pop in for a quick look, I found this simple yet effective peplum top which was a total barg at £7,and it's a size 10 which I am so over the moon about. 


These peplum tops are so good for nipping you in around the waist and give you a really nice silhouette, team with jeans & pretty flip flops for a more dressed down look, or team it with heels and trousers for a more dressed up look.

I know black is such a safe colour but it really does go with anything, and makes it the perfect back ground to showcase this beautiful necklace I picked up in New Look too, it's one of their Limited Edition pieces and it was reduced to £7 from £15. 


I love the white and clear stones they compliment each other so well, and the neutral colouring will mean it goes with so much. 

Ate you a fab of peplum tops or statement necklaces? If so how do you wear yours? 


xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png