header

Monday 14 October 2013

Vera Wang Pink Princess

I've just come back from holiday, and you know what that means...Duty Free Shopping!

I bought a few bits and I've decided to feature them in separate posts, I have a couple of make up bits to share with you too, so keep an eye out for them soon. 

I picked up this 50ml bottle of Pink Princess for just £25, got to love a barg! 

I LOVE the glittery bottle and the little crown lid is super cute. 

The fragrance is sweet & floral, notes of pink grapefruit, marshmallow, sweet amber & honeysuckle, it's an unusual fragrance, but very girly. 

This is a limited edition so if you see it grab it while you can! 

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png