header

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Ben Nye Banana Powder

image





image

I've been using this powder daily for at least 6 months now, and totally forgot to share it with you. 
It's a product that i was enticed to buy after seeing it was used on Kim Kardashian as a staple setting powder, and I can see why. 

 the yellow banana tone in the powder evens out the most sallow skin tones and sets foundation beautifully. I have been really concious of my dark under eye circles,and this really has helped to balance them out, as well as stopping the concealer creasing around the eyes. Gives a beautiful matte finish, baby soft to the touch. 

I hate the dreaded 'white flash face' when you have a photo taken and you look like a ghost, this stuff really will warm your complexion but not too much. I think thanks to the yellow tone in this powder it would compliment most skin tones, if not Ben Nye do a range of the the finely milled powders to suit everyone, so if you feel washed out wearing BB cream during the summer months, grab one of the warmer shades to buff over and give your complexion a glow. 

Kim K pre blend wearing Ben Nye Banana Powder

Me wearing Ben Nye Banana Powder 
I will stick to this powder, you just can't beat the value for money it offers, which to be honest surprises me as being a celeb fave I thought it would be mega expensive! This powder held up really well in 40 degree temperatures whilst I was on holiday too, and I don't have to reapply like I have done in the past with pressed powders that just leave you complexion looking caked in make up. 

My only niggle would be the packaging design, I have decanted mine into smaller pots (an old Bare Minerals one with the sifter works fab!) as travelling with this or using it on the go would be a disaster! 

If you live in the UK you can order direct from Treasure House Of Make Up I bought the small tub, paid under £10 for mine and 6 months on it's still going, not even half way through in fact.

Get it now while you can, because thanks to Kim K and her MUA worldwide supplies are running low! 

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png