header

Sunday 1 December 2013

Argan Secret Hair Products

I have been on the quest for a really moisturising yet gentle hair are range for a little while now, I was contemplating having my hair extensions put back in because my hair seemed to have ground to a haunt growth wise and I needed something to change up my routine, fast. 

I was speaking to my hair dresser and I explained my dilemma, I told her how fed up I was with my hair at its current length and she suggested looking at my shampoo and how I keep moisture in my locks, she suggested I try these products by Argan Secrets, and I'm really glad I did. 
The shampoo is sulphate free and that means no salt, this is an ingredient you'll find in all the high street hair are products, and the truth is it does nothing in the long run for your hair. Since I've been using the shampoo and deep conditioning mask, along with regular (minimal) trims it's actually given my hair a kick up the butt and it's started to grow. 

I've always had thick hair so that's fortunately not a concern for me, but I long for length, so I'm going to keep going with these products. 

I picked mine up in Sally's, you can buy them on their website right here too, they are soften on a 3 for 2 promo and cost £11.99 for the sulphate free shampoo and around £15 for the miracle masque. 

They smell fruity, yet musky, delicious. 

I have to say for the price I am impressed and it really leaves your hair feeling light and refreshed without weighing it down. 

Have you ever tried Argan Secrets? 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I prefer herbal and natural products. It is very good for our hair. Instead of using color on our hair we should use hair extension.

    Regards,
    Luxury Hair extensions

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png