header

Sunday 1 December 2013

Dolce & Gabbana 'The One'

It most definitely felt like Christmas came early for me this week, the lovely people at D&G sent me this to try out, and those of you who know me, know i love my scents! 
This is a gorgeous smell for this time of year, notes of vanilla, amber, musk and each all combine to make it a warm, slightly oriental fragrance. It's really long lasting, and although I really love it i'll be saving mine for my Christmas party nights out. 

I would be very happy to get this as a gift, and its a beautiful bottle too. 

Treat yourself, you so deserve it! Pick yours up here at Boots.com prices start at £39.
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png