header

Sunday 5 January 2014

MAC Coral Bliss


When MAC released their Cremesheen + Pearl range, I made a wish list as you do.
I've been scouting the MAC counters near me to no avail, I managed to find this beautiful lipstick (it's one of the 2 I'm after) in Selfridges on Oxford Street.

The MAC site weirdly describes this shade as a 'frosty coral' totally misleading if you ask me as it's not at all frosty or shimmery. Just a pure and gorgeous creamy coral, which you can wear with anything! It's now my fave go to colour if I'm not sure what to wear on my lips. You can of course make it shimmery if you want by adding a hint of glittery lip gloss over the top. As with my other Cremesheen shades from MAC for me these shades never have enough staying power on the lips, you'll need to take it in your clutch bag if your wearing this on a night out.

Coral Bliss is on the MAC website, or keep your eyes peeled for it at your local MAC counter, I do think £15 for a lippie is a lot of money, especially at the rate I apply it, but I just cant resist a MAC they really are fab shades.
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png