header

Monday 6 January 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin

It finally here ladies! 
First the Baby Lips boom, and now Baby Skin, I LOVE cutesy packaging and this little tube is hard to resist, the sweet pastel colours are gorgeous. I cant stress how much I love the girliness of the Maybelline 'Baby' products, and they really will look fab on any of your dressers, or in your Muji.
I love a good primer and I'm conscious of my pores so anything that targets them is a big plus for me, it's a clear gel formula and it really transforms your skin into silky smooth goodness ready for makeup. 

I'm really surprised at how good this stuff actually is, 
it provides a kind of blurred effect on pores and imperfections on your face.
If your a fan of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer but you need a dupe, then this is it, for a fraction of the price too, this is just £7.99 a tube. 

Are you going to succumb to the latest addition to the family? 
If you missed my earlier review on Baby Lips catch up on it here
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png