header

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Fade Out Eye Cream/Bye Bye Dark Circles!

Dark circles are something I've unfortunately inherited from my Mum, I sleep well, I drink lots of water and I have a healthy diet, I have tried absolutely everything to combat my dark circles, and to be honest I've lost all hope of ever getting rid permanently, if you suffer with dark circles then you'll know what I mean when I say they really are depressing! 

There are lots of great products on the market to help conceal and lighten the skin around the eye area, but I've been on the search for an eye cream to treat the skin, to deal with the actual root of my problem. 
I wanted my eyes to look brighter and healthier without the need for illuminating or trying to conceal them.

I have featured Fade Out on my blog before I had a friend trial some face creams for me and she had really good results, so when I was perusing the isles of skincare in Boots a few weeks ago I saw the Fade Out eye cream, and for under £9 I thought it was well worth a shot.
It promises to deliver results in 4 weeks, and I have to say at just over 3 weeks into my trial I actually feel a bit better about my dark circles.
Fade Out claims this cream can combat dark shadows, target fine lines and wrinkles, minimises puffiness, brighter skin.
The cream is skin toned in colour, it has a hint of shimmer through it, although it does not look shimmery on the skin at all, it does lighten and brighten and smoothes the area ready for make up to go on top.  
I hope you'll agree you can see a difference, I personally feel a lot more confident about my eyes and make up seems to make them look flawless now. 
I love dusting a light sweep of the Bourjois Java Rice Powder over the cream once it's dried, the two combined are a good combo! 

The tube contains 15ml of product & using such small amounts means it'll last for ages, it's good value for money and the tiny nozzle applicator makes it easier to apply to the eye area, i dot mine on and pat in with a soft brush.
If you are on the hunt for an eye cream to lift your dark circles them I would recommend you try this, you might just be surprised. 

You can find Fade Out products in Boots stores nationwide. 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png