header

Friday 28 February 2014

NARS/Orgasm Blusher

The infamous, iconic blusher that bloggers love, and I'm no exception. 
I've had my eye on this one for a while now and was pleased to add it to my collection following a recent trip to Space NK in Bristol. 

Orgasm blusher is a peachy pink base with gold shimmer running through it, think of it as a rose gold shade. Although it appears shimmery in the pan the colour transforms into a highlighting sheen on the skin, so don't be put off thinking you'll end up looking like a disco ball. 
I'd say this one is best suited to fair to medium skin tones, if your a porcelain doll then expect a natural dewy like flush of colour, and for the more medium toned beauties expect a bronzey/pinkey flush of  sheen. 

The colour pay off is good and it's buildable so its better to apply a little then add more if you need to. 
I find it wears for around 7 hours on me before starting to fade out round the edges. 

Retailing at £22.50 it is pricey, but the quality of the product makes up for that so in my eyes it's an investment piece that'll take you through every season effortlessly. I cant wait to try this one with a tan! 

If you've never tried NARS before the packaging is a rubbery, matte effect embossed with the NARS logo on the front and a cute compact mirror inside. 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png