header

Monday 17 March 2014

Aussie/*New* 3 Minute Miracle Light

I do loved Aussie Hair products, although I don't tend to use the shampoo due to the silicone in it. 

I was really curious when I heard Aussie were launching two new mousse products to the range, I originally thought these would be dry hair products, you know one you'd apply after washing and drying hair, however you actually apply this after shampooing and then rinse it out after 3 minutes. 

It's a light formula and the smell is most sweet, like candy, a perfect in shower formula. This is great product if the normal 3 Minute Miracle is heavy on your hair. 

I always rinse mine out with cold water as it helps the cuticle to lay flat and gives you much shiner smoother hair. This will definitely be a staple in my hair routine. 

They retail for around £5 each and come in a two formula's 'Awesome Volume'- perfect for finer limper hair, and the 'Mega Deep Treatment Mousse' is perfect for daily use and doesn't weight hair down. 

Have you tried these hair mousses? 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png