header

Monday 17 March 2014

MAC/Elegant Accent Mineralise Rich Lipstick

I'm a sucker for MAC and this is my most recent purchase, a beautiful deep pinky rose hue. It's a blue under toned pink so will suit most skin types, and I would have to say I think the Mineralize lippies by MAC are the ones that stay put for longest on me, with a wear time of a good couple of hours. And they feel really nice on the lips too. 

The Mineralize range of lipsticks are different to the regular MAC's because of the 77 Mineral Moist formula, which is non drying, and the larger design bullet allows for perfect application straight from the stick. The magnetic lids also mean the top won't come off in your handbag! 

I had never purchased one of these until last year when I bought the gorgeous 'Lady At Play' and it's been a while since adding another, plus I'm visiting the MAC Brighton boutique again soon so I might have to treat myself, I mean my Muji to some more yummy shades! 

These retail at £20 each and are available on MAC.com right now!

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png