header

Thursday 27 March 2014

Pretty Pastels/Ted Baker Jeneyy Dress

I finally took the plunge, I treated my wardrobe self to the BEAUTIFUL Ted Baker Jeneyy Dress I've been eyeing up for sometime now. 
It's part of TB's current season of perfectly pastel and neon prints, and I was surprised to find it reduced as part of a spring promotion, meaning it had over £40 off (my boyfriend is still gob smacked at the fact it cost £97, but you cannot put a price on the happiness you get from a new dress right girls?!) 

So here she is I am so proud of her, Jenneyy is the newest addition to my wardrobe, and my very first TB garment, I own several bags and purses but this is my first (and definitely not my last) dress.
The tucked pleats round the waist really nip you in and with the super smooth stretch fabric gives you a gorgeous silhouette.
I'll be teaming mine with a statement necklace, my TB clutch and a gorgeous bracelet. 

Are you a fan of Ted Baker? Do you own any bags or items clothing? 
You can still buy this dress on the (clickable links) Ted Baker Website it retails at £139. 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png