header

Friday 21 March 2014

The Jewel Shack/Rainbow Dash

Say hello to "Rainbow Dash"
I'm pretty sure you'll be wowed by the beautiful colours in this necklace, I love a statement piece and this is just stunning!

The Jewel Shack is unique jewellery company with pieces sourced from all over the world by the beautiful and very talented Laura @ The Jewel Shack

You'll see her creations adorning the décolletages of celebs, such as Sam Faiers, Jessica Wright, Gemma Collins, Louisa Lyton, Ferene McCann & Billie Faiers, and they sure are eye catching, I've been wearing my Rainbow Dash over the last few days and the amount of people asking about it is unreal!

I usually find statement necklaces really hard to find because I HATE gold jewellery, it doesn't suit me at all and most statement pieces are always of a gold nature, well not these, I've finally found my match here and I cant wait to add more to my collection.

The bright yet girly designs are a perfect mix of pretty yet bold, a real statement, and the same goes for the other pieces on offer.

The Jewel Shack has something to suit everyone's budget, yet they oooze quality and style, so there's no sacrifice on the style or quality regardless of the price.

Pieces start from as Little as £10 and go up to a maximum of £38, I'm sure you'll agree these are high street prices for real quality neck candy, here's a little taster of what else is on offer.....

Do you own any of these pieces, or will you be treating yourself to any of them?
Keep an eye out for more of these stunning candy treats coming up on the blog.

Get your own sweet fix (all links are clickable) by tweeting @TheJewelShack make sure you add them on Facebook by clicking here: The Jewel Shack and follow on Instagram @thejewelshack
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png