header

Saturday 26 April 2014

Latest Hair Fad/Reverse Washing



Ever feel that conditioner weighs your hair down? 
The latest hair trend may be one for you, reverse washing is said to give you the effect of a salon blow dry, adding lots volume and no weighty residue. 

I put this fad to the test and I have to say it didn't work for me, my hair is naturally frizzy and full of thickness and volume, so I don't need any help in that department really, and I rely on conditioner to add a little weight to my locks to keep them in check!

For purposes of the experiment I used Aussie Mega Shine Shampoo & Conditioner, applying the conditioner to dry hair just felt wrong, and I left it on for a full 5 minutes before rinsing it out, it felt like satin after this step, the shampoo lathered up really well after being conditioned as most of the dirt and residue had been washed away by the conditioner. I always do two washes with shampoo.

It combed through fine after rinsing and it wasn't until blow drying that the volume became apparent, it just made locks looks really poofy and not nice, and It left the ends feeling like straw.

For thinner haired girls that are in desperate need of a volume boost then give this a go, it should work wonders for you.
Apply conditioner to ends of dry hair leave on for 5 minutes, then wash with shampoo, preferably twice, let me know if this works for you, I'd be interested to hear your results.
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png