header

Saturday 26 April 2014

The Jewel Shack/Neck Candy

I recently featured a gorgeous statement necklace from The Jewel Shack, if you missed it shame on you, but you can catch up by clicking right here

Well I've been sent a couple of other beautiful pieces of neck candy to review, and I have to say they are equally as gorgeous as my first one. 

Say hello to 'The Peach Bellini' & 'Spearmint Fresh'



The Peach Bellini can be yours for just £10 and the Spearmint Fresh just £12, there's even a ring to match the Peach Bellini Necklace. 

I't'd be so hard for me to choose which one I like most as both are so versatile with so much and so many different colours, for me though the Peach Bellini just hots the spot, I'm not overly keen on the gold chain on the Spearmint Fresh but that's all I don't like about it!

Which is your fave?

Like The Jewel Shack on Facebook now to check out the full collection!
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I really like the "Spearmint Fresh" one. I'm quite into chunky chains this summer.
    I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin'. Come follow me on these platforms, if you love my blog as much as I do ;) xx
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png