header

Thursday 29 May 2014

Gok Wan/Pretty Pastels

I love Gok, lets face it I think we'd all like to spend the day with him, the guy is a clothing genius. 

Now on his 9th collection for Sainsbury's you can channel your inner glam whilst picking up your groceries, I couldn't resist these beautiful trousers last weekend, I saw them and just had to have them!
I've never been brave enough to wear printed trousers but something about these just made me want to try them, and I'm so glad I did. For me the trousers mark a milestone in my weight loss, they're a size 10!
I also picked up a top that and cute neck tie scarf that compliments the trousers beautifully, weather permitting I will wear this outfit this weekend, in London so keep an eye out on my Instagram for an OOTN piccy. 

Do you own any Gok Wan clothing? 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png