header

Tuesday 3 June 2014

London/May 2014

Those of you who follow me on Instagram thank you for all your likes and comments on my pictures over this weekend.

I went to London as I booked tickets to see Katy Perry at the O2, nothing else to say about the night really other than AMAZING. If you get the chance to watch it, go, it was absolutely fantastic. 

What else to do in London, well shopping for one, and you know I don't need any excuses! 

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy, luckily for us the weather held out all weekend too. 
We stayed at the Hilton Canary Wharf, look at our beautiful hotel room
And just look at the view we had from our room window.....
Friday afternoon we headed to Oxford Street, of course I had to hit VS and Selfridge's, I really liked the 'Hello Beautiful' sign above the doors of Selfridge's. 
Saturday morning Westfield just a couple of tube stops away meant a day of retail therapy, I mentioned my Gok Wan outfits the other day and promised I'd feature it, well here it is... 
I teamed it up with some cute Primark floral flip flops and my trusty Mulberry handbag, I also threw in my beautiful Peach Bellini necklace from The Jewel Shack the colours match the pastel hues in this outfit so well, and my lipstick was my trusty old Snob from MAC. 
Saturday night meant getting glammed up, my fave! I wore a simple black cami top and my floral print skirt, I picked up the barely there sandals from River Island I added my Swarovski jewellery and my Ted Baker clutch to finish the outfit. 
Sunday meant for some more sight seeing and a trip to Covent Garden 
We went to Leicester square in the evening and went to the Five Guys burger bar, it's a huge chain that's really popular in the US I can see why the burgers were absolutely delicious! I had the veggie one and my boyfriend had the standard cheeseburger
The chips are all hand cooked in peanut oil, not fried, it really was yummy. 
A few cocktails later...
My evening outfits were quite similar I'm really into my printed skirts at the moment and teamed up with a plain cami they are so versatile. 

My other half and I took to taking lift selfies, so funny! 

I LOVE London, we've booked to go back for my birthday and though it's months away I cannot wait, a certain Mr Kors might just be in the horizon for me this birthday ;) 
xXx




 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png