header

Thursday 10 July 2014

A New Beginning.....

Thank you to all my lovely followers who have been following the build of my new house, we moved in nearly 2 weeks ago now and I suddenly realised I hadn't blogged my house!

This post is pic heavy but I think this is the only way of sharing the journey with you. 
The house was built in the 1920's-30's and to say it needed bringing into modern times is an understatement, the building company are amazing and I couldn't have imagined it looking any better, we are really proud of our new place and it certainly feels like home.











I have been asked by lots of you to do some home decor posts so i'll get these up soon for you :)
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png