header

Friday 5 September 2014

Leighton Denny/Fragrance Debut 'Light & Dark'

Many of you will know the name from his infamous and loved nail polish ranges, Mr Leighton Denny is the latest celebrity to launch his signature fragrance into the perfume world. 
Leighton Denny Light & Dark Eau Du Parfum 70ml
I've been reviewing his new scent and I have to say it does smell delicious! 

Light To dark is fit for just that, it's a fragrance that'll take you through from day to night. 

The top notes are mandarin, grapefruit, white pepper and peach over middle notes of gardenia, jasmine and rose, this is slightly floral with an underlying hnt of musk, it's not normally a fragrance I'd go for but I have to say it does smell really nice. 

My only criticism is the staying power, it just doesn't last on the skin, I find this with so many celeb perfumes, they don't last long which is a real shame. 

You can buy Leighton's Light To Dark via QVC now it's on a special offer price of £34.50 for 70ml, which is a real steal. 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png