header

Thursday 2 October 2014

Boots/Lets Give It A Go Campaign

I've been working with Boots for about 2 years now, Boots are well known for the campaigns they launch to encourage us girlies to step out of our comfort zones when it comes to our hair and make up. 

This year the campaign focuses on 28 ways to 'Give It A Go' (#giveitagodaily) There are 28 suggestions on ways of being able to change up your make up and your looks. Maybe trying a new lippie, nail polish, or even to attempt some contouring if you've never tried it before. 
I've been sent a box of goodies to try out as part of their 'Give It A Go Campaign' the box consists of  5 products..... 

I'm LOVING the No7 Instant Radiance stick especially as i'm still bronzed from my holiday. 
Would you like me to create a look using all these goodies together or would you like me to review them individually? 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png