header

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Happy Birthday/London Fun

They say Birthday's aren't much fun as you get older, I couldn't disagree more! 
I was spoilt rotten this year, and my other half really pulled all the stops out to ensure my birthday was so good. 
I arrived in London on the Friday and as soon as I checked in I hit Oxford Street, I literally shopped until I dropped. I love shopping in London, the variety of shops is amazing there and I love getting things that I cant find locally here. 

Saturday morning I woke up to my lovely straighteners which I featured in a post of their own yesterday, We headed out to Covent Garden I love it there, we saw the wonderful artwork there by British artist Alex Chinneck he's created an illusion of art that replicates the piazza building in Covent Garden. 
We then headed to the very quaint BB Bakery in Covent Garden for afternoon Tea, absolutely delicious and such good value for money. My other half then whisked me off to Harrods for some Birthday shopping, I will be doing a separate post on the shoes but yes I finally own a pair of Louboutins, I think my face says it all in the picture outside the boutique. 
My birthday was topped off with a trip to the Palladium theatre to watch Michael Flatley's Lord Of The Dance, fantastic show, loved every minute. 

Sunday we hired the Barclays bikes and cycled around the city on our own sightseeing tour, it was great fun and was a really nice way of exploring London. 

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png