header

Thursday 2 October 2014

Photoshoot/Egypt 2014

Photo's are such a girl thing, my other half is certainly no exception when it comes to hating having his photo taken. 
Whilst we were on holiday this year I thought it'd be a nice thing to have some professional pictures taken on the hotel grounds, with such beautiful scenery and sunshine a plenty I thought it'd be great to capture some special memories for our new home. 

I am so happy with the results, I hope you like them. I feel they really capture our happiness and I really love the natural ones. 
I plan on getting some of these made into canvas prints, the hardest part is deciding which ones! 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png